WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGES
Your wedding day is a once-in-a-lifetime event that deserves stunning photography to capture the joy and emotion of your day. After the wedding cake has been eaten and the dance floor emptied, it will be your wedding photographs and album that you will have to evoke the memories of the best day of your life.
My Bowtie & Beard package is £1750 and includes as standard:
- A pre-wedding coffee/Skype/beer to go over the details
- Gareth as the principle photographer for at least 10 hours
- All images are professionally edited in our own unique style
- Your own web-page with write up about the day and a stunning highlights slideshow set to music (click here for recent examples)
- An online gallery for you to share with your family and friends & to view and order professional prints
- High res images on a personalised wooden USB presented in a beautiful wooden box (plus little extras!)
- The printing rights for all the images (you just can’t sell them to Hello!!
- A Pre-Wedding shoot – have a practice and get some stunning portraits – £150
- Video Highlights package – Click here for more details – £500
- Second Photographer – £300
- Studio Photo-booth with professional studio lights, backdrops and comical props – £300
- Bespoke Beautiful Layflat wedding albums – £350
Customised packages are also available as well as discounts for out of season dates. For anything specific, unique or quirky (which I love!) please fill out the form below and I’d love to send you over my price list brochure with all the options available and discuss your day further.
Why not add an awesome album to your package!!
Okay so we live in a digital age but there’s still nothing better than seeing your favourite images beautifully presented in an album to pass on to future generations. We offer a choice of bespoke lay-flat wedding albums starting from just £250 for a 20 page 8”x8” when paid for at the time of booking (normally price £350 after the wedding).
There are lots of options for different sizes, cover material, paper and presentation boxes etc and after the wedding, we can sit down over a glass of wine to go over it all. We personally hand design the album to ensure the story of the day is beautifully told and then you approve the design before sending off for print